Photo Gallery Comments

J Michael Sullivan
Perfect dramatic perspective and coloring - the towering clouds over the grand old building... and yes, the burro...ah, the burro is a barrier to allow only foot traffic. You've got to love  Santa Fe to allow such whimsy!

Terry L Mair
I like the composition, the water nicely leads the eye toward the trees and cows and, yes, I, too, believe the clouds could have a little more detail - easily fixed with a curves adjustment.

Laurenz Bobke
Great image, a perfect illustration of the "Land of the Rising Sun" though it is probably a sunset.

Qkano
I am sitting here and wonder how you or your camera warped the dishes, yet the lines of the table are straight!!
For me this puzzle intrigues me and it's what holds my interest.  ?????????????

Guy Glorieux
Very interesting shot...looks like the face in the painting is a portrait of the mannequin, is it?

Howard Leigh
I am quite intrigued by the concentration and sheer enjoyment depicted in the faces of the participants.  Love the movement in the legs.

Don Roberts
Nice shot... though I always like a little sky on top of the canyon.  I have been there a long time ago, remember my amazement and haven't yet seen an image which does it justice.  Looking at this  for the abstract lines, I would have preferred the v-shaped gorge a little more off center to the left. I think it would have helped the composition.  But looking at it again the symmetry of the shadow is good for me, too.  Hmmm.... I like it any way.

Christopher Strevens
Well, very bad graphic design ... but where will it end ?
Can I post a photo of Mona Lisa, because she shaved her eyebrows like my neighbor does?
Chris is always good for some comic relief, but I think the gallery should stay on topic... "dedicated to exhibit subscriber's work".

Well, these are merely my humble opinions ...

Have a nice week all, get better and better, Andy and thanks to the staff for making this gallery possible.

Renate