Re: Adobe in Photoshop freebie

Bob says:
It doesn't matter how many transactions there are every day. And it isn't imporatnat if someone's identity is stolen. Until it happens to you! then it can be devastating and expensive to reclaim your life.

Government has all the data  about me they ever wanted.  And you too.

These two points are absolutely essential. Canadian border officials are building this huge database of travelers to and from Canada, etc.... Huge! It can be accessed by individuals under freedom of information (as far as I understand from recent press reports and unlike from the even bigger DB created by US customs). But it it full of holes and wrong information. And once you are in it, lose all hope.

Kafka's Citadel looks like a child's bedtime story...

I'm going to go take some pictures now....... Bob

Make sure that your DSLR does not have this new capture micro-chip that sends all your pictures to a monstruous central CPU to check what it is that you're taking pictures of. Just in case you might be monitoring something...
(Don't laugh! It's just on our doorstep!)

Guy