Re: Adobe in Photoshop freebie

Guy Glorieux wrote:

Make sure that your DSLR does not have this new capture micro-chip that sends all your pictures to a monstruous central CPU to check what it is that you're taking pictures of. Just in case you might be monitoring something...
(Don't laugh! It's just on our doorstep!)

Guy

Uh Oh...... I guess I'd better use my film camera for those "special" photos of my wife that I tell her no one else will ever see..... ;-)

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )