Subject: Re: Adobe in Photoshop freebie
From: "Emily L. Ferguson" <elf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, March 03, 2007 3:38 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm with you Bob.  I don't want any more of that material out there
and hackable than I can possibly have.  The absolute minimum.

At some point people have to weigh the value of convenience against
the value of their privacy.  I wonder whether the majority will ever
figure that out.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx