Re: PF main exhibit UPDATED Mar 03, 2007

Guy Glorieux - Two solitudes
Without the name I'd have guessed this was by David Small.
Oh, I've just realised that's a mannequin not a bloke in the background. There was me for a minute thinking you'd stood there waiting for the "right" kind of passer by ...

But it's amusing, and looks real.

David Small, did you say... Hmmm... The street walker? When was it we last heard of him? Where has he been?

Well in my case, it's just this fascination I have about street window mannequin.

Must come back to London with a real camera this time and do some real photo work.

Guy