RE: PF main exhibit UPDATED Mar 03, 2007

PF main exhibit UPDATED Mar 03, 2007
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Only two pictures worthy of comment this week (that's two more than last week :o)

Laurenz Bobke - Tea in the Garden
What's not to like about this?
Absolutely lovely. OK, shave a bit from the bottom maybe but that would not take a minute to rectify ...

Guy Glorieux - Two solitudes
Without the name I'd have guessed this was by David Small.
Oh, I've just realised that's a mannequin not a bloke in the background. There was me for a minute thinking you'd stood there waiting for the "right" kind of passer by ...

But it's amusing, and looks real.

The rest: sorry, no comment.

Bob