RE: PF main exhibit UPDATED Mar 03, 2007

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated MAR 03 2007.
Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

             J Michael Sullivan - The Majestic Lensic
[Chris:] Yes a nice curved building. The pink colour set the sky off rather
well.

             Terry L. Mair - Pastoral #1
[Chris:] Mud! We are made of mud. Clay: ashes to ashes.

             Laurenz Bobke - Tea in the Garden
[Chris:] Yes, it is nice to enjoy the privileges of a monk when not conning
people that you control the universe.
             Qkano - Fold
[Chris:] Cleavage
             Guy Glorieux - Two solitudes
[Chris:] I like the juxtaposition

             Howard Leigh - Scene from a Karate Promotion Day
[Chris:] Happy: I like seeing happiness, there is still some here but I
can't see any at the moment.
             Don Roberts - Grand Canyon
[Chris:] I won't ever go there, it is too big, I would fall in. Apart from
these unusual things it must be pretty normal in America.
             Christopher Strevens - We have landed on the moon
[Chris:] I though this was topical because of the "moon hoax" conspiracy.
The tape is on my web site: http://www.greenoptions.pwp.bueyonder.co.uk

Chris.