Re: PF main exhibit UPDATED Mar 03, 2007

            J Michael Sullivan - The Majestic Lensic

very dramatic sky - is the donkey real?

            Terry L. Mair - Pastoral #1
a truly pastoral scene, nicely composed. I'd like to see a bit more detail in the clouds.

            Laurenz Bobke - Tea in the Garden
-

            Qkano - Fold
not sure about this one. I'd like an abstract version of this with all the strong lines. I guess this is a rather typical posture for her, but not knowing the person, I do not whether to concentrate on the dishes (I'd expect some light from the front then) or the person.

            Guy Glorieux - Two solitudes
I like the strange co-existence of these "persons".

            Howard Leigh - Scene from a Karate Promotion Day
That's a fascinating portrait. You captured exactly the right moment. Personally I'd crop it a bit, removing the lights and the ceiling as well as the guy with the orange belt on the left.

            Don Roberts - Grand Canyon
must be truly breathtaking. I never managed to take a photo of a gorge or canyon that ever came close to the real experience...

            Christopher Strevens - We have landed on the moon
Personally, I'd vote for restricting the gallery to shots by (or possibly of) list members. If an interesting picture is available on the net, one can always point the list to it by posting the link.

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/