Re: Photography school ? advice needed !!!

:) sorry Roger ('R') !!
Too much time on the yahoo messenger is taking its toll on me.
I will take care that I avoid such text in descriptions in future.
About the website its on the way, this is just a community link of my page.
Sorry for the trouble...

Rush