Re: long time lurkin' review

 Peeter Vissak - The Morning has Broken

I like the sunrise, but the foreground is just too dark for it to do anything for me. Would like to see more detail in the ice, especially that in the branches of the bush.

Yes, I know - my monitor plays tricks to me sometimes. It shows stuff brighter than they are (but read downwards).

And in fact (classified info!!!) the original caption was little bit different, silly paraphrase - "the evening has broken" - that tried to explain the darkness and to give a faint connection with the tree down there.

Of course there are/were icicles hanging everywhere, but - as I told - my monitor eat them up :(

In fact I was also lazy (or busy - sometimes it makes out the same, esp. if you have to do things in the very last evening). Having not sent any gallery submissions for decades I suddenly felt I have to do it NOW and I DID it without any big thinking or working at the image.

Next time (whenever it will be) I'll try to design and contemplate.

But perhaps the picture - all these darks, fadings and colds - simply reflects my present state of mind.

Thanks for critique anyway!

Peeter,
presently struggling hard for survival and existance