Re: [SPAM] long time lurkin' review

trevor cunningham wrote:

Don Roberts - Water Tower #1 Not working for me. You could have used a warming filter here to get rid of the blue. Sky seems blown out (more likely a situation of the time of day this was shot). Comp is a bit tight for me.

Actually, Trevor, it doesn't work for me either. I could never make this into something I was all that happy with. But as I said, I was learning how to use a film scanner and hoping to fill empty niches in the gallery. I did play with a number of PS filters and disliked all of them. Thanks for being candid; that is what the gallery needs IMHO.
Don