Re: vista

????? Greg Stempel:
Karl,

I have two PCs running XP, what is wrong with XP?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.soundexposure.org

I have one PC with XP and 2 with 98se ( one in home & 1 in office )
XP need service all the time.
98 work well with no problems.
Viruses tend to look for XP not 98.
XP of course have more features but not worth the service time.
I even purchased Iolo System Mechanic 6 in a try to free me from taking care for the OS but it only a partial help. BTW - I installed twice the upgrade to MS Explorer 7 browser and uninstalled it twice because it caused other softwares not to work ! Maxthon is my king now. ( MS copied the tabs that all other browsers have but did it bad. )

Pini