Re: vista

--- Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ????? Greg Stempel:
> > Karl,
> >
> > I have two PCs running XP, what is wrong with XP?
> >

> > Take care,
> > Gregory david Stempel
> > www.fireframeimaging.com
> > www.soundexposure.org
> >

> I have one PC with XP and 2 with 98se ( one in home & 1 in
> office )
> XP need service all the time.
> 98 work well with no problems.
> Viruses tend to look for XP not 98.
> XP of course have more features but not worth the service
> time.

I have two PC's with XP and never have any problems with either
one, unlike my old Win 95 machine (retired, thank heaven).
However, I never use MS Explorer. I'm no computer expert but I
think a lot of the problems people experience with Windows
relate to the Explorer browser. I prefer Firefox or Opera.

                                            Richard