Re: vista

I get around the pre-installed Windows issue that by assembling my own PC. When I have to buy an off-the-shelf unit, the first thing I do is wipe the hard drive, re-format it and install a clean install of W2K or XP.  All the software I have works well with W2K, and it is just as stable or more so than XP.

Bill