Re: vista

: Any C based software of any complexity has bugs , no questions asked :)
: A lot of malware does come via the browser , but don't forget email

pocomail.. uses none of the windows code, a lot less prone to nastiness :)

: and windows file sharing.

never!

Anyway , feel I'm getting off topic :x

ah.  I don't think you are.  No more so than past discussions about
sulphite concentrations, camera straps or sensitizers - whether we like it
or not computer operating systems are a part of photography these days :/

:
: MenuetOS looks pretty neat.. so tiny!!

cute hey?

it's mindblowing to see it loaded and running!