Re: Image cathedral at Les Baux

When you send an ad proof at 4x5, it is in inches.  When you specify in inches, it matters what the dpi is because file size is specified by the inches times the dpi.

For screen display, it's irrelevant.  Two completely different things.  Screens don't actually display in 72, 96, or other (they go up from there for certain screens), they display in pixels.