Image cathedral at Les Baux

Thanks for the comments on this picture.  Two quick points.

First, I am personally not very satisfied with the way the picture has come out after being reduced to 500dpi/50K, compared with the way the original looks. I can't seem to save the right amount of details/sharpness, whereas others do. For instance, I am really impressed at the quality of Pini's and even more so of Renate's. How does everybody go about this process of compressing the size and saving the image? I'll admit that in the case of my picture this week, it does not create too much of a problem. Still, it's been a problem with many of my other pictures.

Two, there is a beautiful site on the web presenting the Cathedrale d'images limestone quarries and art presentations. It can be found at
http://www.cathedrale-images.com/
The best thing, of course, is to travel there and spend a day or two at Les Baux de Provence, on your way to Arles or Avignon.

Regards,

Guy