Gallery comments

Pini Vollach
Relax:  What a perfect message for this time of the year.  Very simple, but well done.  I like it.  It looks like  a photograph that would accompany a health-related article in a magazine.

Emily L. Ferguson
Last gasp of autumn:  Great composition and framing.  I read a quotation once - I cant fine who the author was, now - about leaves possessing their most brilliant color before they fall to the ground and die.  This photograph makes me think of that quotation.

Guy Glorieux
Image Cathedral at Les Baux:  A fascinating photograph and the cathedral sounds like an amazing place.  I'd love to see it in  person. The photograph itself looks like a painting, which I think adds to the aura of mystery the cathedral.  Great photograph.

Renate Volz
Mykat Watching Fall:  I think this cat is doing more than watching.  By the _expression_ on his/her face, it looks much more like it is orchestrating fall.  A beautiful cat and an intriguing photograph.

Thank you to all who contributed to the show and thank you, Andy and staff, for hanging the exhibit.

Marilyn