Re: PF exhibit update DEC 02 06

Nice group of images this week. Quick comments follow.

Lea

Pini Vollach - Relax

I really, really like my feet and have several photographs of them in various positions and places and so I relate well to this image. I like the light in this image.

Emily L. Ferguson - last gasp of autumn

I like the composition of this image very much. The tree is lit such that it seems to stand out from its surroundings which makes it look kind of lonely and sad. Nice image

  Marilyn Dalrymple - Antique Fan

Nice image, Marilyn. Your work has a really distinctive look to it and the shadows you create have a lot to do with that. I'm not crazy about the filtered look but I like the light and the composition.

Guy Glorieux - Image Cathedral at Les Baux

This image looks as if it is straight out of the Cezanne's being shown on the walls. Very interesting. That one bit of bright light right in the center bothers me and could easily be PSd out but other than that, interesting shot.

Renate Volz - Mykat Watching Fall

Looking at the thumbnail, I had no idea what I would see when this image enlarged but what a treat! Very nice capture...well placed reflections. I like it.

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com
www.whinydogpress.com