Re: Sharpening, and improving focus, and reducing motion blur

Actually, Emily, you don't have to have sharpening applied within the ARC of PS...you can have it be set to 'preview only' then when it dumps out to PS there is no sharpening applied until you apply it from within PS. Gives more control, I believe.

Lea