Re: Sharpening, and improving focus, and reducing motion blur

David,

I agree completely about having a sharpening starting point.

This thread has me wondering, does it stand to reason that a specific lens, camera body combination would typically require about the same amount of sharpening? Kind of makes sense to me when I think about it. And that may be why my standard starting point works...because I typically use the same lens and body combo.

Mind you, I'm not trying to pull an image into focus...just sharpen it up.

I've not yet shot a raw image that hasn't benefited from sharpening.

Lea