RE: digicam soft focus?

Jeff's a David,

I was afraid PS would be the only solution. I was thinking of Jeff's
beautiful water fountain picture that looked like an object suspended
in light and hoping I could get that effect. It might be interesting to
find light and movement effects unique to P&S digicams. I got a kind of
weird, streaky effect (bubbles) shooting through a fish tank.  Knowing
there are endless PS plug-in effects kind of makes in-camera
"creativity" rather academic. Then again, having an in-camera trick or
two in my pocket to use when the inspiration strikes would be cool.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.