Re: [SPAM] Re: laptop? Notebook computers?

When I made the switch last year it took about 1/2 hour to load photoshop CS2 onto my mac laptop and desktop. Not too much of a time investment to sway me from not making the switch.

I did have to buy the entire suite in mac version...couldn't find a way to get a cross grade but I didn't call their sales line which might have been a good idea actually. Because I teach I was able to get the educational version at a substantial savings.

Switching and rebuying software IS a consideration, no doubt about it.

But again, worth it in the end.

Lea