Re: Wide-angle lens

I read a book about digital printing once. It said the promise that computers would save time is a myth. That goes for any kind of program.

In a government office years ago, we used to have one computer for 30 people. We were happy because it enabled us to process quickly the reports from the rural offices which were using only typewriters. When they got their computers, we were flooded with a huge amount of reports. So, we had to upgrade -- more computers and networks to tell those guys what they had to do, and more reports coming in from them. :)

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
But time consuming.