Re: laptop? Notebook computers?

On 10/23/06, Stephen Ylvisaker <greyfell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now, I don't want to restart the old Mac vs. PC debate. I'm sure you were just supplying the other side of the question so Marilyn can make an informed decision, which I hope she can, too. I just didn't want her to be making that decision on flawed or outdated information. I know I show my partiality to the one system, but, as you said, both systems can do the job.

Yeah, I'm very leary of this possibly breaking out into a flamewar
myself.  However, your alleged debunking of my objections is
completely subjective, and doesn't include one single fact I didn't
already know.  It says you don't agree with me, but doesn't provide
Marilyn any new information (at least if you'll grant that we all just
knew there were support forums on Apple's web site, just as there are
for every manufacturer).

I am, however, going to forgo the point by point debunking of your
debunking, at least for now :-).
RKBA: <http://www.dd-b.net/carry/>
Pics: <http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/>