Re: Web site

Oh, I did not realise that there were galleries either--maybe it's the language thing. All I saw were the 5 or 6 fashion show pics. I will go back for more.

I just liked the look of the pages.

Having looked at the pics a second time, my last comments seem rather harsh. I did like most of the pics--a lot. The girl has an eye.

My advice, if she needs any, is to consider facial _expression_ as much as she does composition.

--
Alex Georgiadis

http://georgiadis.googlepages.com/