> Re: AW: Priner for Fine art photography

Saw the Epson 4800 and print from it at Keeble & Schucat today. Wow! From a 12.6 mgbt file.

S.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pini Vollach" <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: AW: Priner for Fine art photography

The advantage of Epson was the ability to control color management.
How R the HP and Canon regarding this criteria ?

Pini

????? Thomas Greutmann:
Besides the Epsons an Canons you might wantto look at the newer HP models as well, eg. the HP 8750 (A3) or 8450 (A4). I am using the HP 8750 for about a year now, mostly for black and white, and Iam still impressed with the results. I tried Epsons before but I always had technical problems -none of these with the HP.

Regards,
Thomas Greutmann www.blackandwhitegallery.de