RE: AW: Priner for Fine art photography

And what brand or type are these inks that you are using, and at what price?

Veli Izzet

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexander
Georgiadis
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:39 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: AW: Priner for Fine art photography

My main consideration in buying a printer is ease of refilling with 3rd
party bulk ink, without printer heads getting all plugged up. Who can afford
the costlier than gold proprietory ink cartridges?!

With that being a prime consideration which A3 or A2 printer just lets you
refill easily?

I like to print lots of big prints. But an a po' boy.

see my photos here:

http://georgiadis.googlepages.com/

--
Alex Georgiadis

On 8/19/06, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The advantage of Epson was the ability to control color management.
> How R the HP and Canon regarding this criteria ?
>
> Pini
>
> ????? Thomas Greutmann:
> > Besides the Epsons an Canons you might wantto look at the newer HP
models as well, eg. the HP 8750 (A3) or 8450 (A4). I am using the HP 8750
for about a year now, mostly for black and white, and Iam still impressed
with the results. I tried Epsons before but I always had technical problems
-none of these with the HP.

> > Regards,
> > Thomas Greutmann www.blackandwhitegallery.de

Later