Re: AW: Priner for Fine art photography

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Georgiadis"

My main consideration in buying a printer is ease of refilling with
3rd party bulk ink, without printer heads getting all plugged up. Who
can afford the costlier than gold proprietory ink cartridges?!

With that being a prime consideration which A3 or A2 printer just lets
you refill easily?

I have the i9950 canon and bought an aftermarket bulk ink system from an
ebay seller in Hong Kong.  I was fully prepared to toss *any* inks that
didn't match the canon colours, but they all peformed admirably and in
total the cost for 800ml of ink was less than the cost of 5 individual
cartridges.

The bulk ink system has easily refillable bulk tanks so refilling is
straightforward