Web site

Greetings all,

A colleague asked if I would comment on the web site of a young photographer by the name of Marie Ozanne, travelling to Montreal from France.

http://www.marieozanne.com/

There is some really interesting images on the site. But overall, I find it a bit disconcerting. Some of it is obviously associated with cultural differences in the treatment of images between France and North America. But I wonder if this is the only thing that puzzles me.

Before I finalize my review, I wonder if anyone would care to have a quick look at the site and tell me how they feel.

Thanks and best regards,

Guy