Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: Web site

Guy -

Are you asking about the web site or the images?

I thought the web site was terrible to navigate. It was only by accident that I discovered there were as many independent "galleries" as there are. There is no indicated way to get back to the page to choose more galleries. I am willing to bet that half the people that get to the site don't see most of the images. There should be "home" or "back" or "top" buttons on every page and there shoulod be thumbnails or a list for the different galleries.

OK, that was the negative part.

I really liked many of the images. I though the fashion show documentary was terrific, very effective as both individual photographs and as a story. I thought the green stuff was stunning. I thought the black and white was a bit hit and miss, with some excellent shots and some that suffered from their "look" and could have been improved with some more attention to the post, whether it was prints, scanning, or just the computer work. This detracts from the overall vision, something I found resonated with me. I will go back to look again, and if there was ever a show somewhere, I would definitely go.