Re: The death of photo industry - Was Pentax are seeing the light

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob"

: I don't know what kind of printer he has.  I'll have to ask him about
: that.  He does have a van.  Now I'm wondering how he powers the
: printer......  Most lap tops have 12VDC adapters, but do printers?

a 12V inverter can be boughtr to provide mains power from a 12V battery -
that might be how one could run a large mains powered printer.

My relaxation was in part dropping
: a roll of film at the lab and going over the prints and in part spending
: time in the darkroom instead of in front the computer like I did all day
: at work.

I too definately find/found printing ina darkroom a lot less time sonsuming
and stressful than working on a 'puter