Re: Photo gear, was: Re: gallery

At 12:11 PM +0200 5/2/06, Pini Vollach wrote:
More pixels for having to crop is a good reason to choose the 5D over the 30D.
1D Mark II is too expensive for me and also too heavy.
What type of 17-40 do you have ? are you satisfied with it ?

I have the L. I'm very happy with it but it's not wide neough for my 10D. Once I get the 5D then I'll have a bigger gap in the middle...

I use a Metz. There's really no substitute for a hotshoe flash. Pop ups are too close to the lens axis. Red-eye is a real pain in the butt.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822