gallery

Oh dear, Pini, I'm so sorry. What an awful thing. How much did you lose? I think you have to padlock the gear to your body in some places.

That fun mirror shot in this week's gallery really makes you wonder how the docs expect the patients to get well there!

Charles, I'm still not convinced by that technique, but the composition is pretty nice.

Laurenz, that morning blue-ness is really rough to me. I long for some tiny tidbit of warmness there. But is that where Derwentwater said farewell?

Palma, that botton step really makes me nervous. It looks like it would crack off if someone stepped on the edge of it. The tonality of the image is very nice, but the feeling is unsteady.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx