Re: No more Tiff

It complicates mine a bit, because I like using the Filmstrip option, and I can't see PSD files this way. Perhaps, a new version of XP will soon be able to.

Herschel Mair wrote:
You should be able to see tif file's thumbnails but not psd files For general non-professional viewing Jpg is the quickest/ most accepted... best format. I now use only raw, jpg and psd formats. simplifying my life herschel