Re: Brief update on book progress

Andy,

Excellent decisions.

The sampler looks stunning!

Lea

On Apr 28, 2006, at 2:58 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

In the interest of peace and tranquility the book will not generate any royalties to anyone and Lulu will sell it at their price which is for the printing. The PDF will be available at no charge to anyone and this will make it possible for people in the group who could not afford it or who would have to pay significant postal expenses if the book were shipped overseas to at least get a copy in electronic form. This was the original plan if I recall. There was no mention of royalties.

On the other hand, this does not stop anyone from ordering a bunch of copies from Lulu and selling them for more than what they paid for them and making a profit themselves. Best wishes!

I was hoping to have a test copy of the book today but the post office did not deliver it so I guess we wait till Monday. After I make a few corrections (I hope it is just a few!) I hope to complete the process soon thereafter.

I've prepared a little sample promo page ... see it here: http:// www.rit.edu/~andpph/pf/PFbook-promo-1.jpg

Andy

lea murphy
www.whinydogpress.com