Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

karl shah-jenner wrote:

: >: >> Actually, when I took the image off the web site and opened it in
: >: >> photoshop it was 2.2M and 15" long.  I did that just before I did
the
: >: >> review.  I think that jibes with what I've experienced about images
: >: >> on the web.

: I'm trying to be a professional.  I don't let PS do much for me.  No,
: I don't have PS resizing upon opening.  I have actions that do that.
: And no, I never tried to resave, so I never found out what the amount
: of compression on the original file was.

righty O

I just saved the image twice - once as a jpeg ('save as' from the web)

once as a TIF

the jpeg was 56k

the TIF 2.2 Mb

there's the problem!