Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

Hi Roger,

Actually, when I took the image off the web site and opened it in photoshop it was 2.2M and 15" long. I did that just before I did the review. I think that jibes with what I've experienced about images on the web.

Just as an example, David Small's was 472K, mine was in the 650s and it's rather too large for the gallery.

As for my review, I thought I understood that you were not completely happy with the crop of the image, so I gave it a try. That was really all I was trying to convey.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx