Re: PF exhibits on 11 FEB 2006

At 09:34 PM 2/12/2006, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

evaluation, dare I say, attack?) and should probably just return to
lurking.  Which I will do hence forth.

Generally I'm not this testy about criticism.  But, I want it to be
constructive.

Hey, the gallery is sparse enough without you quitting it. Stick with it. I've had some pretty rough days there.

And it shows as 55.7k on my system. I know Andy and the Gallery Director check the size of the images before they put them up.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/