Re: Another one bites the dust

rebphoto wrote:

Hi Gang.................

    When I am doing photos of a model or a stage show
    I am shooting a lot of frames(images..files?).
When I am working with a model facial
    expressions and body positions are changing constantly.
When I am doing shots of a stage show very often
    things on stage are moving at a mile a minute.
This IS NOT shot gun photography
    hoping that one "might" turn out!

I agree. But shooting 100s of shots of a subject that you control would be. IMHO

Bob

I did shoot a lot of film this way.......... However.... I enjoy the fact that with digital I am not
    thinking in the back of my mind what the film
    has cost and what it will cost to have it processed!

Doesn't the client pay? And who covers your time in front ofthe computer deciding which shots to save and any work done with software?

I'm sort of new to digital and these are some of the things I wonder about.

Bob