Re: Another one bites the dust

Hi Gang.................
When I am doing photos of a model or a stage show
I am shooting a lot of frames(images..files?).

When I am working with a model facial
expressions and body positions are changing constantly.

When I am doing shots of a stage show very often
things on stage are moving at a mile a minute.

This IS NOT shot gun photography
hoping that one "might" turn out!

The main reason I moved up from my Olympus E-10
to a Canon 10D is that the Olympus wrote incredibly slow.

The camera could not keep up with things.

I did shoot a lot of film this way..........

However....

I enjoy the fact that with digital I am not
thinking in the back of my mind what the film
has cost and what it will cost to have it processed!

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx