Re: Another one bites the dust

    I enjoy the fact that with digital I am not
    thinking in the back of my mind what the film
    has cost and what it will cost to have it processed!

Doesn't the client pay? And who covers your time in front ofthe computer deciding which shots to save and any work done with software?

I'm sort of new to digital and these are some of the things I wonder about.

Bob

There is a flat rate.................

Since there is no cost involved as with film,
it doesn't matter to me how much I shoot.

I do photography Professionally but as a side line
to my regular job so what I charge for my computer
time is up to me and I am not worrying about
if I am making enough to pay the rent..............

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx