Re: Canon digital bodies and Nikon lenses.

"James B. Davis" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Sure beats inkjet to see a real R4 photo print and lovely colours
> that won't fade like an inkjet.

This is out-of-date information; RA4 prints are considerably less
permanent than the best inkjet prints (Epson pigmented inks being one
obvious good choice).

> No need of having space for a large expensive printer that doesn't
> like sitting and consumes expensive ink like my dogs eat chow...

My inkjet printers take up less than 1/10 the space a darkroom would,
and that's *without* automated processors.