Re: Selling my photo website?

> Does anybody here have an idea what the commercial value of such a
photo
> site might be? The person suggesting the deal would want to buy it
with
> my content, that means I would license (non-exclusively) my
(low-res)
> photos to the new owners.

Laurenz

I don't mean this as an insult to your work: I like your photography.

It could be that the domain name alone is worth what they are offering
(and the fact you are patently not just a squatter will make it
impossible to oust you easily).

Of course, your site also has a lot of scope for wider development (in
structure / scope not only the name).

If I was you I would seriously think to accept the offer.  First I
would try to negotiate a LOWER price but to keep an "interest".  But
if they looked like pulling out, I'd still settle for the cash.

Bob