Re: Finishing film; was Re: test

But one gets that feature by scanning slides. I still find slides easier to manage. I get a roll back from processing it and put into my 20 per page plastic sheet, number the page with year and page which goes into the notebook binder on the shelf. I can always find a particular slide easily and can sort thru them at anytime. I only scan the good ones so there is fewer digital files per film shot. From my digital camera I get loads of files at full resolution that I might never use which takes of loads of space and must be numbered in a different fashion