Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

At 11:19 AM -0500 10/15/05, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

 Very nice slide show, Emily!

Yes, and the javascript actually works in Firefox.  Haven't checked
what the 15% of people with javascript disabled see yet.

Does it cross fade in Firefox?

The background goes well with the sepia photos, and well enough with
the logo, title, and contact text colors.

Thanks, David.

I don't think it goes at
all well with the copyright holder statement or especially the "I
understand" link.

That was the point of choosing those colors, of course.

I also note it seems to be carrying a 2002 copyright, which probably
now should be updated.  And the logo is missing ALT text.

Did I really start trying to make that site that long ago!? Amazing. Maybe I'll just put a dash after the 2002 or a dash and a "present".

The images in the slide show are missing ALT text also. Not sure how to get them there in Dreamweaver or whether it's a good idea. I don't think I'd want the text to display before each image in the show..

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822 New England landscapes, wooden boats and races, press photography http://www.vsu.cape.com/~elf/