Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

> Of course, for commercial use that would hardly be enough, and if
> someone went forward with publication without my permission the IPTC
> info in the image that they took would reveal that they took it
> without asking.
Emily

Removing the IPTC information is trivial: I can do it straight from
Excel :o)

Even without being a smart-a. Removing it is as simple as opening it
and resaving.

Of course, if you have registered your image and find someone using
your shot you might make some money. But we don't have the equivalent
over here.  It would be an uphil struggle and you would have to be
sure it was worth fighting.

Bob