Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

As for the copyright statement, I am not so sure it is needed. The
little "c" in a circle and the date is all you require. If someone
wants to appropriate your images, your statement does little good.
Actually, neither does the little C in a circle.

Many people do not know what Intellectual property means. Most of the
readers of this list do, but then we would probably not steal your
images.

That's right.

Phtographers get all het up about people downloading their images (how
the hell else are you supposed to view them?) yet are quite relaxed
about home taping of music :o)

As to the"C"being ineffective.
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=560

I quote: "The first thing you need to do is find two images that will
complement each other. I went to Google.com and clicked on the Images
search and found a couple of stock photos that did not contain a
copyright. "

Ho hum ... the general view that it the images don't actually contain

Bob

PS

Broadband is not everwhere.
On my dialup I would not have known Emily had a slide show until I
read it here then went back to
look.  I was in the main site in 15-sec and would have missed the best
photos.