Re: neat gimmick I found on the web

Hi Bob Maxey

Cha'qu'un a son gout.

Yeah. I haven't looked at the BG image in a long time. It's probably jpegged at level 7 or something.

Yup.  Dialup is slow.  Maybe I lose a few viewers that way.

The copyright symbol does little to deter. A warning up front does somewhat more. At least people have to confront what they're doing.

All the images will steal with full IPTC info also. Makes tracking theft easier if someone tries to use them in print. Makes it useful for other photographers to find out what I did. I used it one day in August to get the hang of shooting sailing. Looked at the File Info on an image by another sailing shooter and it solved my unsharpness problem.

Yup. Some poor suckers are still buying monitors with 600x800 resolution, but not many. I have a 6-year-old iBook which is stuck there myself. Most have figured out how awful that is. And some don't have any calibration applied to their monitors, but most are using their computers to deal with their pictures from their new digital point and shoots and are moving into the modern age of color calibration.

The table with the landscape location icons is designed with expandability as well as simplicity in mind. Sometime in the next month or so I may actually get up New Hampshire and California pages. And may break up the Rhode Island page so there's yet another set of levels of sections of the state. So it will have to sit that way for a while until the next bout of inspiration.

But thanks for your suggestions all the same.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx