From: owner-
photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Sent:
04 October 2005 04:55
To:
List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Gallery comments

Christopher Strevens
The Girl and the Invader:  Interesting, but confusing.   Is this a painting?  You say it isn't photography, so I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  I like the reflections of the shiny surfaces and the bright pink band.  Can you tell us a little more about this photograph?

A great gallery this week.   Thank you to all who shared and to Andy and staff for "hanging the gallery."

Marilyn

Let no one come to you without
leaving better and happier.

Mother Teresa